Renewing Licences

Hi. I’ve been trying to renew my licences for over a week now. I’ve provided the sales team with a PO but require bank details and reference number to make a wire transfer. I’ve had no response to multiple emails and phone messages.

Please can someone advise how to pay you!! Our licences expire imminently.

Thanks
Martyn

Hi Martyn, I’ve looked and we’d mailed you on the 15th, 16th, and 17th of November, so I wonder if these mails are landing in spam? Can I please ask if you can check this? I did also increase the number of days for your license and have done so again just now. Please let us know if you locate those mails.

Thanks Yvonne. I’ve not received any mails i’m afraid - not in my spam either. I’ll raise this with my IT team though. I did receive the community post notification though - not sure what’s the difference. Thanks for extending the licence again whilst i get this sorted.

1 Like

Hi Martyn, thanks for the reply confirming you can get these messages. I see that you’ve been able to make contact with our sales team now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.