Can't connect to db via SSH

I am not able to connect to my db using studio 3T client. This is the log : SSH tunnel could not be created to ANY server: t3.utils.connman.jvTP: SSH Tunnel error: SSH tunnel could not be created to ANY server
at t3.utils.connman.f.n_tr.e(MongoDBConnector.java:664)
at t3.utils.connman.f.n_tr.f(MongoDBConnector.java:1212)
at t3.utils.connman.NgLw.c(ConnectionManager.java:1438)
at t3.utils.connman.NgLw.b(ConnectionManager.java:1355)
at t3.utils.connman.NgLw.d(ConnectionManager.java:406)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask$TrustedFutureInterruptibleTask.runInterruptibly(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:131)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.InterruptibleTask.run(InterruptibleTask.java:74)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask.run(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:82)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840)
Caused by: t3.utils.ak.eo$0: SSH tunnel could not be created to ANY server
at t3.utils.connman.f.n_tr.e(MongoDBConnector.java:541)
at t3.utils.connman.f.n_tr.f(MongoDBConnector.java:1212)
at t3.utils.connman.NgLw.c(ConnectionManager.java:1438)
at t3.utils.connman.NgLw.b(ConnectionManager.java:1355)
at t3.utils.connman.NgLw.d(ConnectionManager.java:406)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask$TrustedFutureInterruptibleTask.runInterruptibly(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:131)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.InterruptibleTask.run(InterruptibleTask.java:74)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask.run(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:82)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840). There was a similar issue before like this which stopped me from connecting, which got solved with old studio 3T version . Seems like its time for that again ? Avoid updating helps, it seems rather than going through all setup again

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble. Can you tell us whether you’re running Windows, Mac, or Linux?

Hey, I am running WIndows 11

Okay, please install the following custom build of Studio 3T and let us know if you continue to experience this issue: http://download.studio3t.com/custom/2024.2.9799/windows/studio-3t-x64.zip

2 Likes

The custom build seems to be working. I have a made some connections and performed some dumps. So far good !! . Also, It would be helpful if studio 3T has some sort of checks or causes which are potential root causes for this issue that the user can check and reach out faster ?? It would be better. Some sort of documentation or why’s regarding what is going wrong etc. That’s it . Thanks @andrew

1 Like